Pages

Musings on Bicycling and Buddhism

Monday, October 4, 2010

Bullet Proof

I am now in possession of a Kevlar lined tire, will be making that plural soon. Charlie's rolling on bulletproof contact patches. I certainly hope they are as badass as they sound....
Continental Ultra Gatorskins, here we go~

On another note: all this rain is cramping my style! (read as: Jessie would rather be biking than taking the bus.) In general rain doesn't bother me much, but when some of the following minor hindrances come in exciting, fun-filled combinations I hesitate. Rain coupled with winds higher than 20mph. Wearing glasses in said wind and rain and trying to see in the dark. Not yet having installed fenders... Basically some more extensive autumn-bike-commuter-outfitting is going to have to take place in the near future or Charlie will be spending more quality time in the basement than I'd like...

Goal: 2,200 miles by 9.24.10
Miles ridden to date: 1,312
Miles left to goal: 888
Days left: +10 over

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Tour de What You Will by Jessie Calkins is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License